The Intratone 07-0106-EN RF receiver module facilitates not only a cost effective means for radio access control, but also offers security with its ‘read / write’ technology.
This enables the owner / installer to program remote fobs up in the office and ship directly to site without any callouts & tedious local programming into the receiver. All of this can be managed online, so if a remote is lost, a replacement can be programmed and despatched in its place, rendering the missing one obsolete and no longer functional.
The easy to use USB programmer accessory enables swift execution of configuring remotes, so large jobs with multiple remote fobs can be catered for in no time at all.
The key feature of this receiver is that all future sales of remote fobs must be directed through the account holder for the online management area. This offers guaranteed repeat sales, and - more importantly - additional security on every installation.
- Three modes:
- Real Time Mode: Requires connection to a control unit and/or GPRS/3G module
- Read/Write Mode: Requires USB port programmer accessory
- Dip Switch Mode: Works alongside the other two modes
- 868 MHz rolling code security
- Supports up to 2500 users
- Programmable relay timings
- 12/24V AC/DC
- 2 x NO relay outputs
- Internal aerial built-in, also includes an external antenna input
- Waterproof IP67 enclosure suitable for outdoor installations
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 129 mm x 90 mm x 37 mm
Please Note: The anti-passback feature is not available with this model (but is available on the EEN-REC2 and EEN-REC2-RW models)
Manuals and Guides
Alternative Model Numbers
Brochures and Catalogues
At EasyGates Direct we distribute the entire range of Intratone products, have a look at the links below to view all of the access control solutions that Intratone provides. Can't find what you are looking for? No worries! Contact us by clicking here and we will be happy to help.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||129mm x 90mm x 37mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Coding Type||Rolling Code|
|Frequency (MHz)||868 MHz|
|Number of Relays||2|
|Protection Level (IP)||IP67|
|Time-Delay Relays||0.2 to 60 sec|