Welcome to the EasyGates Direct Careers page! We are a Nationwide Company specialising in Smart Home and Automation Technologies.
We are looking for enthusiastic, confident and knowledgeable individuals to join our team and work on a variety of exciting new projects. Explore our roles further to discover your new career path...
We are looking to recruit a confident, personable, and friendly individual to work at our West Midlands Offices under the role as Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will be involved in all Marketing aspects including social media, telephone calls and business networking events. The candidate should be creative and enthusiastic in all aspects of their work.
The chosen candidate will also take general phone calls and help with the internal and external management of a project.
- Working with the senior management team, to set marketing strategies for the business.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns, tracking effectiveness and reporting findings to the senior management team.
- Data analytics.
- Working with the Web Design Team on the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Looking after the marketing budget, making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Organising promotional activities.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans on sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Professional Marketing qualification.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong creative outlook and organisational skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Knowledge on social media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter.
- Well-spoken individual with a smart, presentable appearance.
- Good administration and PC skills are essential.
- Attention to detail must be excellent.
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Confident phone manner.
- Commercial awareness.
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
£20,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Halesowen, West MidlandsView listing on Indeed.com