Intratone 4 channel remote control, electronic dual-technology enables this device to act as both a remote control and a proximity badge. Equipped with Intratone MIFARE and RF 868 MHz technology. Complete with engraved stainless steel insert.
Intratone remote controls are robust, simple to set up and administer. Using the online management tools you can programme remote controls away from the installation. Receivers can be administered so that no-one else can add remotes controls to the system which helps you keep customer contact.
The easy to use USB programmer accessory enables swift execution of configuring remote controls and proximity tags, so large jobs with multiple devices can be catered for in no time at all.
These remote controls are cost effective, simple to use and highly secure.
- Remote management / programming via the online portal
- Programable using the Intratone USB port programmer tool
- Highly secure and protected against unauthorised copies, these remote controls cannot be copied by users undetected
- Anti-passback security prevents malicious access such as tailgating when entering controlled areas
- Keeps customer contact by locking receiver to installer
- Advanced access options and event logs
- Each remote control is identifiable by their own unique 10 character engraving
- Ergonomic, durable and stylish design
- Available in a range of five colours
- Can be easily attached to key-rings, lanyards etc
- Supplied with 1 x CR2032 battery
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Number of Channels: 4
- Protection Rating: IP54
- Battery Type: 1 x CR2032 (included)
- Operating / Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Dimensions: 74mm x 13mm x 5mm
Alternative Model Numbers
Manuals and Guides
Brochures and Catalogues
At EasyGates Direct we distribute the entire range of Intratone products, have a look at the links below to view all of the access control solutions that Intratone provides. Can't find what you are looking for? No worries! Contact us by clicking here and we will be happy to help.
|Number of Buttons||4|
|Coding Type||Rolling Code|
|Frequency (MHz)||868.35 MHz|