The GTE KMG 2000-G force tester is the flagship solution for installers who require great flexibility and features combined with huge measurement storage capacity.
The KMG-2000-G unit carries on-board memory facilities for 500 measurements (166 sets or approx. 18 gates) and provides USB PC connectivity.
This allows the user to record the results from many gate tests, then produce comprehensive reports detailing the full extent of the force test data.
- Stand-alone one-hand instrument (no computer required)
- Allows quality assurance according to standard EN13241 during production of doors and gates
- Illuminated LCD-Display
- Graphical display of measurement values and limits specified in the standards
- Mechanical overload protection
- Battery powered (approx.100hrs of operation without charging)
- Automatic averaging
- Automatic start of measurement possible
- Internal memory for 500 measurements
- USB interface for data transfer
- Fixation attachments in various inclinations available
- 1 x KMG-2000-G force tester
- 1 x USB data cable
- 2 x Charging adapter
- 1 x Carry case