The GSM-5ABK is an architectural GSM intercom (with built-in keypad) provided by AES. This is the CELLCOM Prime model.
Replaces the GSM-4 and GSM-3 range.
CELLCOM PRIME - MOBILE ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Access control just got even better, now you can manage your intercom directly from your mobile phone via the easy to use app.
- Free, easy to use Android & iPhone app for easy gate control.
- Built in 7-day time clock.
- Auto open/close gates at pre-set times of the day/week.
- Program keypad via SMS text message.
- Store temporary codes, or time restricted codes for improved security.
- User log sent to your phone, with event history.
- Notification to master phone when access granted.
- Control both relay outputs with momentary, latching and unlatch buttons.
- Do not disturb and watershed feature to prevent nuisance calls at night.
Technical Features include:
- 15v DC Adaptor included
- 2 GSM PCB Relay
- 4 Dialling Numbers
- 100 Caller ID Numbers
- Alerts when gate triggered (max 40 automatic trigger events per week)
- 45mA Modern Standby
- Power Consumption - 300mA (on dial out), 2 amp peak demand
- Built-in keypad
Other features include:
- Stylish curved model
- Modern blue back lighting effect
- BS316 Marine grade, brushed stainless steel construction with gloss acrylic trim
|Power Consumption||300mA on dial out, 2amp peak demand|
|Power Supply||15v DC (Included)|
|Caller ID Numbers||100|
|Dial Out Numbers||4|
|Max Number of Codes|
|Modem Models||2G quad band, 3G EU, 3G USA|
|Number of Relays||2|
|Relay Contact Load||2 amps, 24v AC max|
|Relay Type||N/C and N/O|