The AOne Zigbee RGBW tuneable dimmable LED strip controller allows control of lighting circuits through the AOne App or remote control.
Designed to fit between a LED strip and non-dimmable constant voltage LED driver . This then allows 5-100% dimming control without requiring specialist DMX drivers.
Supports lighting scenes and schedules, including the ability to be controlled individually or within a space.
Total output 144W at 24V DC or 72W at 12V DC. Requires a EN-STRGBCXB connector for installation.
- Lighting circuit control from any where in the world via the Aurora AOne App or remote
- Retrofit using existing wiring
- Up to 240W circuit load per dimmer
- Fast & hassle-free installation
- Multi-user control
- In-Line dimmer can be controlled individually or as a group
- Scene scheduling
- Designed with lighting in mind
- Works with Google Home (AOne Hub is required)
- Zigbee HA1.2 to triac dimming control module
- 240W Maximum load (@240V AC)
- Triac dimming. Dimming range 5-100%
- APP Controlled by handheld devices
- Single colour and leading/trailing edge dimming
- 100 over temperature protection
- Compatible with most dimmable fixtures on the market
- 3 Year Warranty