The AFFKINDWBTPV is a Finger Keeper Industrial TPV heavy duty hinge guard (wide - 257mm x 2100mm - black), composed of anodised aluminium carriers and ThermoPlastic Vulcanizate Polymer (TPV) construction - and comes complete with fixing concealment strips.
Finger Keeper Hinge Guards are designed for interior or exterior doors in demanding commercial, industrial, retail or any similar environment to prevent fingers from being caught in the gap in the gate / door. Hinge guards are designed for fixing to the gate / door and the jamb on the hinged side.
PLEASE NOTE - Where automatic swing doors are fitted, it is a requirement of BS EN 16005 that finger-trap protection is used at the hanging stile(s) of the door-set.
TPV - Benefits and Features
- TPV (ThermoPlastic Vulcanizate polymer) is based on EPDM rubber modified to have greater tear resistance at a lower density
- Great environmental temperature performance, both low and high ranges
- Highly resistant to chemicals and weathering, low compression set and flex fatigue resistance
- Significantly more UV stable (no fading or whitening), also has greater tear strength and tear resistance compared to EPDM
Technical Features Include -
- Dimensions - 257mm Width / 2100mm Length
- Fixing Method - Self-drilling screws concealed by push-in, guard colour matched cover strips (all parts supplied)
- Materials / Finish - Satin Clear Anodised Aluminium (Carrier) / Black TPV Polymer (Strip)
- Designed for use with timber, steel hinged or pivoting gates / doors with opening angles up to 120°
- Requires door / gate thickness of 35mm minimum
Other Features Include -
- Capable of being retro fitted
- Installation instructions included
- Can be easily cut down or extended for non-standard height gates / doors
|Materials / Finish|
Carrier - Satin Clear Anodised Aluminium
Strip - Black TPV Polymer
Width - 257mm
Length - 2100mm