The AFFKINDXTPV is a Finger Keeper Industrial TPV heavy duty hinge guard (long - 157mm x 2500mm - black), composed of anodised aluminium carriers and ThermoPlastic Vulcanizate Polymer (TPV) construction - and comes complete with fixing concealment strips.
Finger Keeper Hinge Guards are designed for interior or exterior doors / gates in demanding commercial, industrial, retail or any similar environment to prevent fingers from being caught in the gap in the door / gate. Hinge guards are designed for fixing to the gate / door and the jamb on the hinged side.
PLEASE NOTE - Where automatic swing doors are fitted, it is a requirement of BS EN 16005 that finger-trap protection is used at the hanging stile(s) of the door-set.
TPV - Benefits and Features
- TPV (ThermoPlastic Vulcanizate polymer) is based on EPDM rubber modified to have greater tear resistance at a lower density
- Great environmental temperature performance, both low and high ranges
- Highly resistant to chemicals and weathering, low compression set and flex fatigue resistance
- Significantly more UV stable (no fading or whitening), also has greater tear strength and tear resistance compared to EPDM
Technical Features Include -
- Dimensions - 157mm Width / 2500mm Length
- Fixing Method - Self-drilling screws concealed by push-in, guard colour matched cover strips (all parts supplied)
- Materials / Finish - Satin Clear Anodised Aluminium (Carrier) / Black TPV Polymer (Strip)
- Designed for use with timber, steel hinged or pivoting doors with opening angles up to 120°
- Requires door thickness of 35mm minimum
Other Features Include -
- Capable of being retro fitted
- Installation instructions included
- Can be easily cut down or extended for non-standard height doors
|Materials / Finish|
Carrier - Satin Clear Anodised Aluminium
Strip - Black TPV Polymer
Width - 157mm
Length - 2500mm