Click Image for Gallery
- 4 channel remote
- Can copy any 433Mhz fixed code remote with DIP switches or fixed code remotes such as : Came TOP432S and TOP432NA. BFT TEO2. NICE FLO1,2,3,4.
- The CL4000 can assign up to 4 different channels to the 4 buttons. i.e. upto 4 garage door or gate receivers.
- This remote is not compatible with rolling code or code hopping technologies.
- Operating Distance: 80m*
- Batteries Included
- Battery: 27A 12V
Simple 4 Step Programming Instructions
- Clear memory and prepare for programming - Hold down buttons 1 and 2 until the blue LED fashes - this takes around 20 seconds.
- Place the original and the clone remote close together.
- Press the button to be programmed on both remotes and hold until LED fashes steadily on the clone remote.
- Programming is complete - Repeat steps 2-4 to program extra buttons.
Quick Programming Video
|Remote Colour||Black and Silver|
|Coding Type||Fixed Code|
|Frequency (MHz)||433.92 MHz|
|Battery Type||27A 12V|