Nice has entered the world of Z-Wave™ with a bang! Working alongside one of the most popular brands in the management of integrated automation systems, we are excited to share with you the introduction of the BiDi-ZWave interface into their product portfolio.
The Z-Wave™ protocol is an interoperable, wireless, RF-based communication technology designed for the purpose of control, monitoring and status reading applications in both residential and commercial environments. Z-Wave™ is one of the leaders in wireless control, providing access to affordable, reliable and easy-to-use “smart” products that help customers enjoy every aspect of their daily lives.
The new BiDi-ZWave interface allows the management of Nice Gate & Door automations through third party gateways with Z-Wave™ communication protocol. BiDi-ZWave, can be inserted in the control unit of any Nice automation for gates and garage doors thanks to its small dimensions. In addition, it is extremely easy to install and does not require any programming.
Nice automations will be fully intergrated with your smart home within a few moments.
The BiDi-ZWave interface allows you to integrate Nice Gate & Door automations with any third-party devices that follow the Z-Wave™ technology standard, such as the Nice group’s FIBARO branded smart home products e.g. the new Home Center 3 gateway, a modern and reliable device, allows you to easily control your entire home with a single button, gesture or word.
The use of IoT features, suggest the possibilities of using Nice automations based on the user’s preferences:
- Allows your smartphone ask you if you want to open the gate when you open the front door
- Allows control of your home automations with voice assistants wherever you are; it will warn you if the sensors connected to the gateway have detected a situation for which automation activation is recommended.
- Nice automations become smart – the control and management of Nice automations are immediate and easy, using a single app installed on the smartphone and always updated to the latest version available.
- Nice automations can be managed via a voice command – Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri.
- You can create and use scenarios with Nice automations, taking advantage of Z-Wave™ connectivity. Depending on your preferences or habits, the smart home will suggest the best actions to perform.
- If your smart home is controlled by a FIBARO gateway, support in the diagnostics and maintenance of Nice automations are available to the user receives a notification in the app that guides them in solving the problem,or suggests calling the installer when necessary.