Comelit’s home automation range has many new features to enhance your smart home whilst also making it easier to use!
Comelit introduces the integration of the Comelit range with Amazon Alexa to their 6741W WiFi Video Handsets, allowing you to…
- Open/close your gate using voice command
- Receive announcements/ notifications via Alexa when visitors ring the the intercom – this can be done via multiple Alexa devices
- Using facial recognition it allows you to create routines and schedules for when you return home
Other new features include:
- Brand new update for the Comelit app – latest available version (4.1.11). This allows you to pair your Comelit hub with your username that you have registered with on the Comelit App. Note: For this, your Comelit Hub needs to be updated to the version 1.2.o or higher.
- With the integration of Amazon Alexa the Alexa app is available to download and connect with Comelit Home Skill by entering the app and accessing skills and games for more features.
- The Amazon Alexa will then allow you to use a range of commands through voice control to control your smart home accessories like sprinklers, doorbell, thermostats, blinds, lights gate automation, ViP lock-release, ViP actuator and many other features.
- The final new addition is that the app allows you to enable video entry notifications allowing you to be notified once someone has rung your doorbell, this can be activated through your settings on the app.
For more information on the features of the app click here.
Don’t miss out on our 5% sale of the entire Comelit range, lasting until the end of August! To browse the Comelit range visit the EasyGates Direct website.